Clue keeps on growing!
We are now hiring an RTL Engineer!
At Clue, we research, design, and manufacture new computing technologies to enable innovative intelligent systems.
Our motto is to create simple solutions to big problems.
Clue focuses on next-generation avionics, offering a series of general-purpose computers for aerospace systems based on modular and flexible architecture. We also develop machine-learning applications especially built to run in our airborne hardware. And the development of System on Chips (SoC) and ASICs for safety-critical applications is part of our roadmap as well.
Clue is not only a company where you will fulfill your innovation appetite but it is also a company with a unique work environment. It is not common to find many companies with a fresh mentality like Clue has, where continuous improvement is part of our DNA. Furthermore, employee satisfaction is the cornerstone of our talent retention strategy. Training programs, personalized strategies to always maintain a high level of motivation among our employees, schedule and work location flexibility, charming work sites, healthy and delicious meal service, team building activities, BBQ gatherings… you name it! Our employees are our biggest asset and we have the strong conviction that their satisfaction is paramount for the productivity within our company. Thus, at Clue we are more than happy to invest in the well-being of our employees.
We know that choosing the next step in your career is not always easy, everyone has doubts when it comes to starting a new job. So, we encourage you to apply to this position and come and meet us to see with your own eyes how there really is something special about Clue that will reassure your interest in becoming a Cluer!
➪ What is the job about?
The RTL Engineer will be an integral part of a team that invents, builds, verifies, and maintains a myriad of IP Cores for internal use, ranging from Avionics IP cores to state-of-the-art custom application modules.
To do this, you will engage in design decisions across disciplines and teams (hardware, firmware) and will analyze requirements and designs to detect areas of improvement or non-compliance.
Additionally, you will help us lead and own all FPGA development in which we put our IP to work in Clue’s computer boards.
➪ What profile are we looking for?
- Between 3 and 5 years of relevant experience
- You are very comfortable using an HDL language (VHDL, System Verilog)
- Using synthesis tool is second nature to you (Synplify, Vivado, Quartus II)
- RTL Verification is an essential part of your toolbox set (Directed test benches, formal verification, UVVM)
- Static Timing Analysis is more than an interview question
- You rather script something than do it twice (Python, TCL)
- You understand what formal verification is and how to use it
- You have worked under the guidance of design assurance standards (DO-254)
➪ What skills do we value?
- You have a proactive attitude, demonstrate autonomy, and take ownership of your daily tasks.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills are key to excelling as an engineer. These define you.
- You have natural organizational skills.
- You have the ability and eagerness to learn.
- You understand that to go far you go together, you are team-oriented and humble.
- You take pride in your work and you know that your team is your first customer, you value quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
➪ What do we offer?
Within a full-time position, you will be part of a passionate team, have opportunities to learn and promote. We offer an indefinite contract and competitive salary, according to your profile.
Clue promotes schedule flexibility. Either if you prefer to come to the office, or work remotely from home, you will share a friendly environment in any of our offices in Madrid or Malaga.
We have a benefits package which includes 25 flexible vacation days, private medical insurance, and even a healthy lunch served daily for the staff at the office!
Clue is committed to the diversity of its teams and an inclusive work environment. We value competencies and skills, regardless of gender, social and cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We are waiting for you to apply!