Clue keeps on growing!
We are now hiring a RAMS Engineer!
➪ About Clue
At Clue, we research, design, and manufacture new computing technologies to enable innovative intelligent systems.
Our motto is to create simple solutions to big problems.
Clue focuses on next-generation avionics, offering a series of general-purpose computers for aerospace systems based on modular and flexible architecture. We also develop machine-learning applications especially built to run in our airborne hardware. And the development of System on Chips (SoC) and ASICs for safety-critical applications is part of our roadmap as well.
Clue is not only a company where you will fulfill your innovation appetite but it is also a company with a unique work environment. It is not common to find many companies with a fresh mentality like Clue has, where continuous improvement is part of our DNA. Furthermore, employee satisfaction is the cornerstone of our talent retention strategy. Training programs, personalized strategies to always maintain a high level of motivation among our employees, schedule and work location flexibility, charming work sites, healthy and delicious meal service, team building activities, BBQ gatherings… you name it! Our employees are our biggest asset and we have the strong conviction that their satisfaction is paramount for the productivity within our company. Thus, at Clue we are more than happy to invest in the well-being of our employees.
We know that choosing the next step in your career is not always easy, everyone has doubts when it comes to starting a new job. So, we encourage you to apply to this position and come and meet us to see with your own eyes how there really is something special about Clue that will reassure your interest in becoming a Cluer!
➪ What is the job about?
The RAMS (reliability, availability, maintainability, and safety) Engineer plays a key role as part of electronic design engineering activities. The RAMS Engineer is responsible for performing RAMS analysis on electronic devices developed by Clue.
The RAMS Engineer will be the person in charge to ensure that RAMS objectives are met for Clue products. You will be expected to review designs from a RAMS standpoint, carry out prediction analysis and recommend improvements to the design, in close cooperation with developers.
➪ What will you do?
- Perform RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety) analysis on electronic equipment.
- Perform FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis).
- Perform HSIA (Hardware/Software Interaction Analysis).
- Work hand in hand with the designers and influence the design in order to meet RAMS requirements.
➪ What profile are we looking for?
We need you to be:
- Engineering degree level (or equivalent) in electronics.
- Experience of 5+ years as RAMS engineer with a focus on analog, power, and digital electronic design analysis, FMEA and MTBF, reliability, and safety assessment.
- Proficient in using software tools for MTBF Prediction
- Proficient in statistics.
- Proficient using Excel, and Excel macro (VBA).
- Knowledge about the following standards: FIDES, ECSS dependability, and safety standards.
- Fluent in written and oral English and Spanish.
It will be an added value if you have:
- Experience using BQR fiXtress: Component Derating and Realistic MTBF Prediction.
- Experience in the aerospace or defense field.
- Knowledge about the following standards: MIL-HDBK-217F+N2.
- Knowledge of system design based on requirements.
- Knowledge of aerospace standards.
➪ What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private medical insurance
- 25 flexible vacation days
- Schedule flexibility
- Free Friday afternoons
- Flexibility to work from home
- Permanent internal and external training
- Free coffee and snacks
- Healthy lunch served daily for the staff at the office
- Work with the cutting-edge technologies
- Friendly environment in any of our offices in Madrid or Malaga
Clue is committed to the diversity of its teams and an inclusive work environment. We encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
We are waiting for you to apply!