Clue keeps on growing!
We are now hiring a Senior RTL Engineer!
➪ About Clue
At Clue, we research, design, and manufacture new computing technologies to enable innovative intelligent systems.
Our motto is to create simple solutions to big problems.
Clue focuses on next-generation avionics, offering a series of general-purpose computers for aerospace systems based on modular and flexible architecture. We also develop machine-learning applications especially built to run in our airborne hardware. And the development of System on Chips (SoC) and ASICs for safety-critical applications is part of our roadmap as well.
Clue is not only a company where you will fulfill your innovation appetite but it is also a company with a unique work environment. It is not common to find many companies with a fresh mentality like Clue has, where continuous improvement is part of our DNA. Furthermore, employee satisfaction is the cornerstone of our talent retention strategy. Training programs, personalized strategies to always maintain a high level of motivation among our employees, schedule and work location flexibility, charming work sites, healthy and delicious meal service, team building activities, BBQ gatherings… you name it! Our employees are our biggest asset and we have the strong conviction that their satisfaction is paramount for the productivity within our company. Thus, at Clue we are more than happy to invest in the well-being of our employees.
We know that choosing the next step in your career is not always easy, everyone has doubts when it comes to starting a new job. So, we encourage you to apply to this position and come and meet us to see with your own eyes how there really is something special about Clue that will reassure your interest in becoming a Cluer!
➪ What is the job about?
The Senior RTL Engineer will be an integral part of a team that invents, builds, verifies, and maintains a myriad of IP Cores for internal use, ranging from Avionics IP cores to state-of-the-art custom application modules.
To do this, you will lead design decisions across disciplines and teams (hardware, firmware) and will analyze requirements and designs to detect areas of improvement or non-compliance.
Additionally, you will take charge of leading several FPGA development projects in which we put our IP to work in Clue’s computer boards.
➪ What profile are we looking for?
- > 7 years of relevant experience
- You are an expert using an HDL language (VHDL, System Verilog)
- You have an excellent ability to create modular and reusable architectures
- Using synthesis tool is second nature to you (Synplify, Vivado, Quartus II)
- RTL Verification is an essential part of your toolbox set (Directed test benches, formal verification, UVVM)
- You have built confidence in your Static Timing Analysis skills to the point that you excel at spotting and fixing timing issues
- (Highly valuable) You have worked under the guidance of design assurance standards (DO-254)
- You rather script something than do it twice (Python, TCL)
- You understand what formal verification is and how to use it
- You have experience in ASIC design
➪ What skills do we value?
- You are a role model for junior engineers, feel comfortable responding truthfully to your seniors and are able to take quick reasoned decisions.
- You have a proactive attitude and demonstrate autonomy.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills are key to excelling as an engineer. These define you.
- You are keen on researching state-of-the-art solutions and are able to apply your critical thinking to identify what can be adopted for our needs.
- You have natural organizational skills.
- You have the ability and eagerness to learn.
- You understand that to go far you go together, you are team-oriented and humble. No matter if a correction comes from a junior or a senior colleague you are always open-minded to accept that you will eventually be wrong.
- You take pride in your work and you know that your team is your first customer, you value quality and attention to detail.
- Engineering is not about perfect solutions; it is about doing the best you can with limited resources. Thus, you always find the best balance between optimization and on-time delivery.
- Zero excuses. You take full responsibility for your acts and decisions, being accountable for your assigned tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
➪ What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private medical insurance
- 25 flexible vacation days
- Schedule flexibility
- Free Friday afternoons
- Flexibility to work from home
- Permanent internal and external training
- Free coffee and snacks
- Healthy lunch served daily for the staff at the office
- Work with the cutting-edge technologies
- Friendly environment in any of our offices in Madrid or Malaga
Clue is committed to the diversity of its teams and an inclusive work environment. We encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
We are waiting for you to apply!