Clue keeps on growing!
We are now hiring a Configuration Management Technician!
➪ About Clue
At Clue, we research, design, and manufacture new computing technologies to enable innovative intelligent systems.
Our motto is to create simple solutions to big problems.
Clue focuses on next-generation avionics, offering a series of general-purpose computers for aerospace systems based on modular and flexible architecture. We also develop machine-learning applications especially built to run in our airborne hardware. And the development of Systems on Chips (SoC) and ASICs for safety-critical applications is part of our roadmap as well.
Clue is not only a company where you will fulfill your innovation appetite but it is also a company with a unique work environment. It is not common to find many companies with a fresh mentality like Clue has, where continuous improvement is part of our DNA. Furthermore, employee satisfaction is the cornerstone of our talent retention strategy. Training programs, personalized strategies to always maintain a high level of motivation among our employees, schedule and work location flexibility, charming work sites, healthy and delicious meal service, team building activities, BBQ gatherings… you name it! Our employees are our biggest asset and we have the strong conviction that their satisfaction is paramount for the productivity within our company. Thus, at Clue we are more than happy to invest in the well-being of our employees.
We know that choosing the next step in your career is not always easy, everyone has doubts when it comes to starting a new job. So, we encourage you to apply to this position and come and meet us to see with your own eyes how there really is something special about Clue that will reassure your interest in becoming a Cluer!
➪ What is the job about?
As a Configuration Management Technician at Clue you will be collaborating on the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of configuration management processes for our organization. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that all software and hardware components are correctly documented, controlled, and maintained throughout their lifecycle.
➪ What will you do?
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Review, track and report all proposed changes to software and hardware configurations.
- Manage and maintain a version control system for software and hardware components.
- Ensure proper labeling, tracking, and archiving of software and hardware versions.
Documentation and Records:
- Maintain accurate records of configuration items (CIs) and their relationships.
- Create and update configuration documentation, including diagrams, inventories, and dependency trees.
- Coordinate software and hardware releases to ensure a smooth transition from development to production environments.
- Maintain release schedules and version compatibility matrices.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, security requirements, and internal policies.
➪ What profile are we looking for?
- CFGS (Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior) in Electronic Systems or related fields.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in the role of Configuration Manager or a similar position.
- Exceptional organizational skills, characterized by a highly methodical approach, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in task execution.
- Ability to generate technical documentation in English (B2 level or better).
- Fluent use of Excel or Google Sheets.
- Fluent use of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with test systems.
- Experience in systems integration.
➪ What skills do we value?
- You have a proactive attitude and demonstrate autonomy.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills are key to excelling. These define you.
- You are keen on researching state-of-the-art solutions and are able to apply your critical thinking to identify what can be adopted for our needs.
- You have natural organizational skills.
- You have the ability and eagerness to learn.
- You understand that to go far you go together, you are team-oriented and humble. No matter if a correction comes from a junior or a senior colleague you are always open-minded to accept that you will eventually be wrong.
- You take pride in your work and you know that your team is your first customer, you value quality and attention to detail.
- Engineering is not about perfect solutions; it is about doing the best you can with limited resources. Thus, you always find the best balance between optimization and on-time delivery.
- Zero excuses. You take full responsibility for your acts and decisions, being accountable for your assigned tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
➪ What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private medical insurance
- 25 flexible vacation days
- Schedule flexibility
- Free Friday afternoons
- Flexibility to work from home
- Permanent internal and external training
- Language classes
- Free coffee and snacks
- Healthy lunch served daily for the staff at the office
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Friendly environment in any of our offices in Madrid or Malaga
Clue is committed to the diversity of its teams and an inclusive work environment. We encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
We are waiting for you to apply!